Friday 26 December 2008

My Birthday



My birthday was the 2nd of December and it was beautiful. all my friends looked stunning, having followed the dress code: Absolutely Fabulous! to the letter! My cake was a mountain of cupcakes and the chairs were covered in tissue bows. I had a slight dilema when my gorgeous red. ruffled, silk dress broke literally a minute before everyone arrived. Luckily I had a back up dress however I got in a bit of a flap and my extra-long eyelashes fell off. 
I got some wonderful presents, including a Harry Potter fan fiction story written by my friends Sarah! I received Vampire Weekend from Pip and a chain and ribbon headband from Olive! It was a wonderful evening and we didn't get to sleep until 3 because we giggled all night (I think a mixture of fatigue and alcohol- even though I didn't have any-  made us a bit silly!). 

No comments: